Prompt: A girl wears blue dress
Prompt: A street in Europe
What is outpainting?
Outpainting is a process to expand an existing image to a bigger size and fill the space with graphic elements not in the original image.
How to outpaint with ControlNet in Stable Diffusion webui?
1. If you don’t have Stable Diffusion webui installed, go to install stable diffusion webui on Windows.
2. If you don’t have ControlNet extension installed, go to install ContolNet extension and download models for Stable Diffusion webui.
3. Run “webui-user.bat” to open Stable Diffusion webui in a browser at http://127.0.0.1:7860/.
4. In txt2img tab, expand ControlNet at the bottom area of the screen. Load your image in. Check “Enable” underneath.
5. Select Control Type to “Inpaint”. This will change Preprocessor to “inpaint_only” and Model to “inpaint”.
6. Now enter your prompt to describe the image you want. Change Batch count to 4.
7. (Important) Find the width and height of the original image. Increase either width or height (not both) at a time. In ControlNet area, check Resize Mode to “resize and fill”.
8. Click Generation button.
9. After images are generated, drag a good output image to your ControlNet as a new baseline to continue. Increase width or height and click Generate button.
10. Repeat the process until you have your ideal image.